- March 27, 2015
- Friday Five
It’s Friday and here is my Five. My name is Debbie, I am a Party Connoisseur and Creator behind the website Debbie Donato. I have found these posts from fellow members that caught my eye recently and are now being shared to inspire you.
- Brunch: Springtime gives renewed energy that Old Man Winter took, so invite neighbors/friends/family over for a brunch party. Mimosas, are a favorite drink at brunch for me, but something sweet to go with this drink is always appreciated. I found that perfect sweet brunch item, Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls from Butter & Type.
- Dinner: Hosting a dinner party, is hard work. When hosting, I stick to dishes that I am familiar with and add only one or two new dishes. My take is appetizers can always be a chance to test new recipes for the first time. This recipe, French Onion Pita Pizza, fits the profile for both situations via Cooking Onions.
- Hostess Gift: Yes, a bottle of wine, liquor, and flowers are wonderful go to hostess gifts. But if you are looking to change it up and be a tad more unique when attending your next party, then look no further than this list of books. 10 Books Every #GirlBoss Should Read from The Auburn Hare narrows our search down.
- Where: Maybe you are tired of being at home and simply want to get together with others without the hassle of hosting a party and that is OK. I would like to take credit for this find, but it is still on my bucket list, but Boozy Girls has it covered for us. This post gives an up close look into the Warrenville location of Two Brothers, a restaurant/brewery that is an ideal spot for hangin with friends.
- Style: I have read about numerous subscriptions for all kinds of products, but this one just might have me hooked in. Sisters Marie share a splendid find that allows us to party in style (jewelry) without the dreaded duplicate look via A Box of Rocks.
Much appreciation for reading and supporting my faves for this Friday Five collection. To the bloggers above who inspired me this week, a huge thanks!
image via Lindsey Tom of Butter & Type