- June 5, 2015
- Friday Five
Happy Friday! It’s Ariel and Rebecca the founders of The Around The Way, a blog that shares our love for Chicago and the women who are taking an off beat path to something great. We are here to share some love for our fellow bloggers in the city!
- Now that Summertime Chi is right around the corner, lists are coming out daily of all the free events and festivals taking place throughout the city. It can get all very overwhelming when trying to make plans of what is going on where. If you’re like us and enjoy watching some movies with close girlfriends then you really try to take advantage of the Movies In The Park series. Thankfully Kari of Chicagoings has you covered on all her favorite movies as well as when and where they are being shown. See her list here.
- Meredith Rose from Job Offers Bad Boyfriends a blog that focus on career and relationship advice (because you would be surprised on how the two go hand in hand!) wrote a great piece last week on what it really means to hustle.
- Ditch the cars and ride you bike! It’s free and great for the environment, Tamara from the blog Mad Bijou shares her tips on biking to work in the city.
- Loving Sydney Harbosky’s #girlgangbeautychats. A series in which she interviews dope women and their beauty regimes.
- When it comes to articles, interviews, photography, and event coverage in the entertainment industry Ticara Devone has you covered. Her recap of the pop-up Miguel show last weekend gave us serious FOMO.
It’s the freakin’ weekend ladies, go and have you some fun!
Ariel & Rebecca
Twitter and Instagram: @thearoundtheway
Photo by Rebecca