Member Round-up | Healthy Recipes & Fitness Tips [sponsored]
WCBC Members are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to getting your New Years off to a clean and fit start. We asked them to share their top healthy recipes and fitness tips. If your resolutions have slid a little bit since January 1 go ahead and get right back at em with these posts!
- WCBC Co-founder Kit Graham of The Kittchen has a Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad
- Regan of Up Close & Tasty shares a Super Green Smoothie
- Shaheen Khan of Lows to Luxe has An Easy Breakfast Smoothie That Will Keep You Full All Day and a Keep Your Booty Movin’ Playlist.
- Samantha of Gold Coast Girl shares her 5 Fitness Goals for 2016.
- Beth of Balanced Life Productions has a too-easy-to-not-do 10 minutes or less FITNESS at the office routine and a post called; WARNING! Do NOT do this at the gym!
- Daniel of This is my take shares a 3-Day Juicing Cleanse, a Shrimp, Beans and Quinoa Salad and Protein Waffles.
- Susie of Suzlyfe has a recipe for Easy and Healthy Turkey Meatballs with Italian Herbs and Clean Cabo Shrimp Jicama Tacos (both recipes are Gluten Free and Dairy Free).
- Brett of Her Tasty Life has a whole day’s worth of recipes for Clean Eating.
- Erin of Loop Looks has some thought provoking information on diet in her post called Setting the Baseline.
- Erin of Erin’s Inside Job shares a Butt & Leg Tabata Workout.
- Emma of Sarrandipity shares a post called; Cooking for the Anti-Chef: 10-Minute Lentil and Beet Salad.
- Katie Kelly of Red Velvet Snow has a Winter Citrus Salad for us to try.
- Kathryn of FoodieGirlChicago has whipped up Farro, Grilled Chicken & Pistachios.
- Sandra of The Sensible Mom shares a Juicer Recipe: Carrot, Celery, and Apple Juice.
- Jennie of Sincerely, Jennie lets us know which programs really are Meals Made Simple in her meal kits review.
- Caitlin Lee of Public Lives, Secret Recipes has 4 Ingredient Healthy Banana Bread Cookies.
- Anne of A Squared shares a Recipe Re-Do: Healthy Homemade Granola with Three Seeds, Cherries & Almonds.
- Taylor of A Curious Culinarian has Adzuki Bean Noodles and Roasted Red Peppers with Mozzarella and Anchovies for us to try.
- Lauren Nolan of Lake Shore Lady has whipped up Healthy Banana Pancakes and Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Meatballs and she shares her 5 Healthy Tips for 2016.
- Tamara of Broke in the City has some ideas for Heathy Breakfast On A Budget with her Detox Smoothie.
- Claire Staszak of Centered by Design has a Beginner’s Guide: Loving Kindness Meditation.
- Heidi of Wishes & Reality shares a hearty but healthy Spicy Turkey Chili
- Brendan of Hustle & Heart shares his Essential Fitness Tips for Entrepreneur Dads.
- Joules of Lifestyle by Joules shares a recipe for Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Zucchini Noodles.
- Rachel of Wayfaring Rachel shares her picks for The Best Free Online Yoga Videos.
- Kelly Scanlon of Spry Girl has a recipe for a Quinoa Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl.
This post was sponsored by WCBC Partner Exhale Spa who has opened a new location in Evanston, IL. Exhale Spa offers barre, yoga and cardio fitness classes as well as a suite of spa services including massages, facials, waxing, acu-healing and more. Thank you for supporting the brands that support WCBC!